Concessions will be located on the east side of Fayette and North of 18th Street. This year the booth fee is $200.00 for commercial or $100.00 for Non-profit organizations.
Electricity is available (110 only). There is a maximum of 20 amps per hook up. If a special hook up is required, please contact us so we can work with the electrical contractor. An additional fee may apply.
Please remember you must secure a food permit from the Clay County Health Department. Latest information received from the Clay County Health Department this year states:
– All food permit applications are $50.00.
– Late fees are $100.00. (Application must be completed 2 weeks prior to event)
– The fees for same day permits are $150.00.
– The deadline to obtain a food permit is February 21st.
– The Clay County Health Department’s direct contact line is 816-595-4247.
– Application located at Clayhealth.com.
All participants (including 501c3) are required to provide proof of insurance liability in the amount of $1,000,000.00 showing the City of North Kansas City, NT Realty, NKC Hospital & Northland Festivals, Inc. as additional insured pursuant to the attached insurance requirements. Your insurance certificate must accompany your application. See Insurance Requirement Details
If you have any questions or need further information, please call the office 816-548-3113 or contact J. D. Green email@example.com.